Pagina's

dinsdag 31 juli 2012

Teaser Tuesday - The Iron Knight



Hoi!


Eerst en vooral sorry dat ik zo weinig post de laatste tijd, maar ik heb het ontzettend druk. Ik zal proberen zo vaak mogelijk te posten.
Deze week komt mijn teaser uit The Iron Knight van Julie Kagawa.


I was in love. With a human. I smiled bitterly at the thought. The old Ash, if faced with such a suggestion, would've either laughed scornfully or removed the offender's head from his neck. I'd known love before, and it had brought me so much pain that I had retreated behind an impenetrable wall of indifference, freezing out everything, everyone. So it had been shocking and unexpected and a little terrifying to discover I could still feel anything, and I'd been reluctant to accept it.


__________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________


The creature's arm, as well as it dozens of hands, were thrown up to protect it, and it cringed back as the Wolf bared his teeth and went for its throat. I lunged forward, slamming my shoulder into the Wolf's head, knocking him aside with a furious yelp. He turned on me with a snarl, and suddenly Puck was there, daggers drawn, standing beside me. Together, we formed a wall between the Wolf and his intended victim, who scurried away on multiple hands and vanished under a building.





See you later xx
El

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten